Monday, June 22, 2009

Interning at Ogilvy and Mather India

Being a part of India's IT industry is a dream for any budding tech graduate as me.I  wanted to get an experience of the tech world as it was,and take up and work on some core areas in which i was interested a lot.Though i could not make it to any of the companies due to some unavoidable circumstances,I got an exciting opportunity to work for Ogilvy and mather,one the most respected PR  firms we have known


.Life at Ogilvy is both fun and exciting.The  Ogilvy and Lenovo hub at bagamane tech park in Bangalore provided the  experiences which i have dreamed of .

This internship program not only provided me the exposure required to be a part of a large organization,but also improve my socializing  mechanisms with other people from various backgrounds.



The creative stuff made at ogilvy is truly amazing and of high quality.

I feel lucky to be part of such a team which not only creates but also provides new and interesting concepts for ads regarding lenovo and IBM.