Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Let it Pour……

Its that time of the year again I have been waiting for.Optimistic at first due to the delay of the monsoon by 10 days,but looks like they are on their way!This year has been very hot compared to the last and my guess is that next year will no good rather than worse.

After getting nicely baked for three months in a row,the sun god has decided to give me a break.This time around I have taken the toll of the hot weather.The 6 rounds of selection process for a company  required me to shuttle between Hyderabad and Warangal a number of times,not to mention the travelling within the metropolis to reach the concerned office was another big thing.

Unfortunately the temporary sojourn at Hyderabad was never good too when  ever I went there..I see less number of trees this year on the road sides....The only lush place in Hyderabad seems to be where the super rich are living.I find fountains on the intersections in the hot afternoons when people in other parts of the city are facing water scarcity. Ridiculous!!. I had to increase my patience sometimes,to walk round for the interviews some times..un avoidable circumstances!At last I hear some good news about the clouds showing some mercy early then i expected.

It was a temporarily pleasant for some time before the monsoon clouds started playing hide and seek.During one of my travels to Hyderabad in the train,there was an excellent cloud formation I witnessed.Could not stop my excitement about it and took a few snaps.





I did not have my digi cam with me to take a perfect picture :(....It was an awesome site....The Sun and the monsoon clouds were  jostling for domination and ultimately the sun had won.I cannot express what I saw on that day.Huge rays of the sun protruding through the thick black monsoon clouds! Imagine a huge torch with its rays of light visible through a dark tunnel...It was the same feeling I felt...

[caption id="attachment_530" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="The mighty sun was the winner in the end "][/caption]


And after playing hide and seek for 2 more weeks during which I had a sun stroke and Dehydration for two days,the clouds are back.This time looks like they will be staying over the region for good.For the past two days while the morning and afternoons were still hot,it has been rather cool and windy as the evening progressed.Monsoon clouds at last to enjoy!

[caption id="attachment_532" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Monsoon clouds over my home"][/caption]

I was merrily sitting outside the house after a long time with my Mom and aunt and so was my dog.Looks like every one wants the monsoon to thunder

[caption id="attachment_540" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="My dog enjoying the rain!"][/caption]

Its raining people!And its raining and thundering as I write this post....time to sip some hot coffee and eat some  noodles....hahaha

2 comments: